Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weekly Hero News

GHC would like to welcome PFC Brett Rawding to our Heroes Club. PFC Radwing is stationed in South Korea. His proud parents are Shelly and Daniel Radwing of White Salmon, Washington. Thanks PFC Rawding in all you are doing in helping defend our freedoms. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
______________________
Dear GHC,
As the First Sergeant of 133 deployed Oregon Citizen Soliders, and a Hood River resident, I wanted to thank you for all that you and your volunteers do. I check the Hood River News on-line daily to see what is going on back home. I recently found out that one of my Soldiers lives close to me, so I'll be doing a story on him for the local paper if they will print it.
Thank you again, your continued support and service is an inspiriation!
1SG G Mc Ilvenna, Iraq
_______________________
GHC would like to thank our Heroes for dropping us a line and letting us know how they are doing... Keep up the great work. We are proud of you and all your efforts!
Proudly,
Your GHC