Monday, March 14, 2011

From One Brother-In-Arms To Another

The Gorge Heroes Club has received a wonderful letter of support from one Warrior to another that we wanted to share with our supporters:

"My dearest friend and mother like figure Terri:

Just wanted to say I got online today after shift, and Gorge Heroes Club news had popped up. The news about my fellow brothers in arms in Afghanistan needing things, made me cry and pull at my heart strings. I know I am soldier, and even though these Marines are not the same branch, they are my brothers. I know I am deployed to the front in Iraq right now, but I want to help my brothers. I know how the packages you guys send bring so much joy to our soldiers here in Iraq. I see it time and time again, day in and day out. I see how much morale booster it brings to us soldiers here on the other side of the world".....
 
GHC would like to thank this HERO for his kind words of encouragement and we will be forwarding on his e-mail to his Brothers-In-Arms!
 
Honored,
Your GHC