Monday, July 27, 2009





Pics of Army PVT N Salas 7/27
_____________________________________
7/27

I got the package and everything made. Thanks again for the goodies, they really hit the spot. Last night I flew over your son's location. It was a quiet mission, which is really good for the guys on the ground. I have one week until I get back to Georgia and see my wife. The Blog spot looks great. I look forward to more from the blog spot.

Major Ken
_____________________________________
Dear Terri,

I got your package number 7 today, number 6 is still floating around Iraq somewhere!

Last night was a quiet night, we did get some rest. As I write this letter to you, we are enjoying the peanuts and other goodies. The guys want me to say thanks for the whoopee cushion, squirt guns and water balloons. We have been having so much fun. There is nothing like a good old fashioned water fight to pass the time. Most of us haven't had a water fight since we were kids, thanks for the memories.

You rock!

Soldier in Iraq

____________________________________

7/29

"Dear Heroes at Home, I wanted to thank you all for the wonderful packages and letters I have received from you all over the past couple months. Knowing that there are people back home thinking about me makes me proud to fight for my country! Thank you gain for everything you have sent. I could not be more grateful."

Navy Hospital Corpsman, Iraq